Tuesday, May 13, 2008

april showers bring may flowers



it seems that spring has finally sprung. i don't want to jinx the weather gods, but the trees are blossoming, flowers blooming, and everything seems green. it is really gorgeous out. of all the seasons, spring is probably my least favorite, but i am really enjoying the weather and all the new growth going on. it's pretty cool to watch the cycle that plants go through as the seasons change.
as beautiful as it is out though, i still can't wait for summer.

3 notes:

Paige said...

I am so happy for the warm weather too! This weekend is supposed to get HOT! Here's to summer...

Ryan and Amber said...

Cute blog! I love the back ground. I'll have to add you to our blog list :)

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

Come on missy, time for an update! I know your life is exciting!