Friday, April 18, 2008

come one, come all

So i have had this blog for awhile, but have not gotten around to starting it. I am a big believer in journal keeping and I see this as another venue for expressing my thoughts, and getting your thoughts in return.
To start, a little about me. I am a nurse in the emergency department at the university of utah hospital. I have worked here for a little over 6 months and worked for a year on a telemetry (cardiac) floor before that. I absolutely love my job. There is never a boring day and I always leave having learned something new. Not to mention, the people I work with are incredible.
I am originally from Orange County, California and relocated to Salt Lake City in October 2007. I can't tell you enough of how much I love this city. I love just about anything outdoors and salt lake is an outdoor woman's delight! I also love the seasons and am particularly happy for summer to arrive, though my days at snowbird this winter were absolutely amazing.
Here is a list of things I plan to do this summer. If you want in on any of this action, just let me know...

hiking
road biking
wakeboarding
bonfires
kickboxing
jiu jitsu
raquetball
cooking/baking
camping
traveling
...and probably a lot of other things i can't think of at this hour.

0 notes: