Friday, April 18, 2008

isn't she lovely?


well folks, here she is. my brand new, k2, road bike. growing up in southern california, i was issued the standard, one speed, back pedal breaks, beach cruiser. i loved my beach cruiser, so much. so much in fact, that i still have it today. it was the first thing i ever purchased all by myself. i worked an entire summer doing errands for my parents just to earn enough money to buy it. and once i got it, i rode it to school everyday. it even had the cute basket in front. there is nothing better than riding your bike on a warm summer day, feeling the wind all around you.


but living in salt lake city, i don't think i would get very far with my beach cruiser. so...i thought long and hard (at least 3 days) and decided on this lovely piece of heaven. now i can have all the joy of riding a bike again and i look forward to the many long rides i wil enjoy in the years to come. now all i need is a name...suggestions?

1 notes:

Jes said...

Snowball.

I'm so glad I found your blog!