Thursday, October 23, 2008

date night

what an awesome night! i had such a great afternoon/evening with my awesome man, and just had to share it. after sleeping most of the day since i worked last night, i woke up and had a date with steve. it was so much fun to just spend time with him and enjoy a beautiful evening. us ladies loooove to get pampered. massages, mani/pedis, facials. but i think we forget, that men like those things just as much as we do.

soooo, to start out our date, steve and i went and got mani/pedis. we spent an hour in those fabulous massage chairs and got pampered like crazy. it was awesome. then we headed over to nordstrom rack and got steve some nice church clothes. he's going to look quite handsome next sunday if i do say so myself.

here is the aftermath of the pedicures. notice the festive colors steve chose.

then we did one of my favorite things and got hot chocolate and looked around in barnes and noble. it's such a perfect activity for a cool fall evening. and what date would be complete without a fabulous dinner. we went to stoneground and had a fabulous meal while watching game 1 of the world series. we practically had to roll ourselves out to the car because we were so stuffed! but it was sure yummy.
i know it wasn't some spectacular night of unusual events, but spending it with my "fiance" made it so special. i treasure nights like this and i have to thank him for being who he is and putting up with me. because, let's face it folks, i'm not the easiest to deal with all the time.

2 notes:

Traylor Family said...

You have pretty feet...weird comment I know, but I hate my toes!

jessi9380 said...

Wow I didn't even notice the face matching the monster shirt! Nice!